*Do not register here if you are:
- Freshman or Transferee from another school.
- Old Student of QCU who was enrolled Last Semester.
*This link is only for:
- Old Students of QCU who were Officially Dropped (OD) last semester.
- Old Students of QCU who were Not Enrolled last semester who Wish to Return this coming semester .
- Fully Accomplished Re-Admission Form.
2. One (1) colored 2×2 picture (White Background with Name Tag)
3. Cleared from the following offices:
- Accounting (Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 88063314 to check if you have an outstanding balance. Balance must be settled before the enrollment period),
- SASD (Call 88063165 if you have an infraction)
- Guidance if with 3 failed subjects or UD’s in your last semester attended.
4. Medical Clearance from the Medical and Dental Services only after the approval of your application (for medical referral email email@example.com)
Additional Requirement for students with student numbers starting 17 and below – Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Register in the Re-admission for Student Returnees Link.
- Submit the requirements (except #4) at the Admissions Office. After checking your clearance, proceed to the concerned department/college for advising. Return the form to the admission office.
- Admission Office will forward the list of Returnees who are qualified for enrollment to the College Enrollment Officer.
- College Enrollment Officer will evaluate and enlist subjects to be enrolled.
- The Office of the Registrar will send the Registration Form to the student’s registered email addresses.