The SCHOOL CLINIC is responsible for safe-guarding the health of the students and employees of Quezon City University.
Medical Clinic is open from 7:00am-7:00pm (Mondays to Saturdays except Sundays & Holidays)
Dental Clinic is open from 8:00am-5:00pm (Mondays to Fridays except Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays)
- Emergency and First Aid Management
- includes administration of over-the-counter medications, dressing of wounds, hot/cold compress, immobilization thru application of splints/elastic bandage etc.
- Clinic Confinement
- the school nurse may recommend immediate confinement after evaluation and ascertaining the severity of illness. Clinic confinement is limited to 2-3 hours only. The nurse will provide clinic certification after clinic confinement and to be countersigned by his professor before the student is admitted back to his class or if in case need to be sent home, the guardian may countersign the clinic certification.
4. Hospital Referral
- in case of medical condition needs further management and evaluation, students or personnel will be referred to the nearest hospital or hospital of choice.
Medical Clinic 7:00 am to 7:00 PM
Dental Clinic 7:00 am to 7:00 PM
Monday to Friday except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays
Online Health Assessment
5. Dental Care
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Tooth extraction
- other minor dental procedures
6. Issuance of Medical Clearance
- Freshmen, transferees and returnees must submit medical requirements upon enrollment and to be evaluated by the school nurse.
List of Medical Requirements:
- CBC result
- Urinalysis result
- Chest Xray result
- Medical Certificate
COVID-19 Adjustment Measures Services
Medical and Dental Clinic is open from 8:00am-5:00pm (Mondays to Fridays except Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) for school personnel.
- Online Health Assessment
We provide health assessment via online to monitor and ensure health and safety of employees. Register here > https://forms.gle/UAAbHhP8B1PpPAVm8.
2. Online Consultation
You may book an appointment or contact us for medical and dental concern in our Facebook page.
3. Dissemination of Information
Thru social media platform promotion of health and wellness, and information are posted in our Facebook page .