A team of accreditors from the Association of Local Colleges and Universities – Commission on Accreditation (ALCUCOA) held a three-day accreditation survey visit at the Quezon City University (QCU) San Bartolome campus from September 6 to 8, 2023.
The four programs that underwent the Level II Accreditation visit were the Bachelor of Science (BS) in Entrepreneurship, BS Information Technology, BS Electronics Engineering, and BS Industrial Engineering.
The ALCUCOA Accreditation Team, which was led by Dr. Armando T. Laguinum, Supervising Accreditor and Accreditor for the BS Entrepreneurship Program, included:
- Dr. Aramando T. Laguinum, Program Accreditor for BS Entrepreneurship
- Dr. Charlemagne G. Laviña, Program Accreditor for BS Information Technology
- Engr. Marizen B. Contreras, Program Accreditor for BS Industrial Engineering
- Dr. Danny G. Umoso, Program Accreditor for BS Electronics Engineering
- Prof. Roilingel P. Calilung, Area Accreditor for Library
- Prof. Alni Gavjaymin B. Casacop, Supervising Technical Assistant
- Mr. Luigi Miguel Y. Mahinay, Admin Assistant, ALCUCOA
The visit included document review and validation with interviews of the University officials and accreditation point persons, classroom observations, a campus tour, a stakeholders’ conference, and a site tour for the community extension programs.
For the community visit, accreditors visited the following:
- KRUNALI Urban Demo Park to showcase the Project Hydroponics Modified Cold Frame of the College of Engineering
- Barangay Gulod to showcase the Projects BYOB, BOLDER OSY, SAGIP OSY, and Sangguniang Pangkabuhayan, Asensado Ka! (Business Startup Workshop)
- QC Police District – BJMP Female Jail Dormitory to showcase the Entrepreneurship Classes conducted by the BSENT Program
The three-day accreditation visit was coordinated and organized by the Quality Assurance, Curriculum, and Instructional Materials Division led by Dr. Glenda Rebucas. The opening ceremony was held on September 6, 2023 and the exit conference was conducted on September 8.